Research Essay Final

In 1973, Peter Drucker published a book titled “Management: Tasks, Responsibilities, and Practices”, which contained various strategies and tactics for individuals and businesses to implement with regard to sales and marketing. I had the great pleasure of reading this book years ago, and one specific line stuck with me. Drucker writes that, the aim of marketing is... Continue Reading →

Advertisements

Creative Project Final

Artist's Statement While researching for my final research paper, I had come across the term 'EMV' too many times to dismiss it as insignificant. While I knew that brands utilised influencers, and will I was beginning to understand the psychology behind influencers affecting the decision of consumers, I rarely focused on the hard-core economic and... Continue Reading →

Final Reflection

Coming into this process, I knew I wanted to make a website that was sleek, simple, efficient, and capable of showcasing my hard work and effort over this six-week course. For the first couple weeks, I had stuck with a simple, Italian theme. However, the more I engaged with it, the more I realised just... Continue Reading →

Creative Project Rough Draft

As told in my creative project proposal, I will be analysing the social media campaigns of Nike, Starbucks, and Bose, focusing on their Earned Media Value (EMV). I would say I am around 80% complete, as the remaining 20% is focused on how I will be presenting the material I have collected below. Originally, I... Continue Reading →

Research Essay Rough Draft

In 1973, Peter Drucker published a book titled "Management: Tasks, Responsibilities, and Practices", which contained various strategies and tactics for individuals and businesses to implement with regard to sales and marketing. I had the great pleasure of reading this book years ago, and one specific line stuck with me. Drucker writes that, the aim of marketing... Continue Reading →

Creative Project Proposal

Many of us would define a company or brand's success based off of the revenue or profit they pull in, or even the company perks they provide their employees. These are all right...but we are living in the digital age, and social media is everything! After hours of pouring over various marketing, financial, and professional... Continue Reading →

Annotated Bibliography

In my final research paper, I will be looking to answer two questions.  1. How do social media influencers influence the decision-making skills of individuals?  2. Why/How do brands utilize social media influencers to market their products and services? I have split up my annotated bibliography into two sections (Question 1 & Question 2). Each... Continue Reading →

Personal Essay

It’s 6am in the morning, your phone screen lights up next to you awaking you from your deep slumber. Holding your phone in front of you, the front-facing recognition camera barely detects your half-asleep face. Swiping through your apps, you see notifications from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest. You scroll through your latest texts, clicking one Marks': Don’t forget... Continue Reading →

First Reflection

As I have never experimented with putting together a website, I would say I am very happy with the progress I have made so far. However, I will probably make a few more changes with regard to the layout further down the road once I have more content to play with. One of my primary... Continue Reading →

WordPress.com.

Up ↑

Create your website at WordPress.com
Get started